G4 2w 12v DIMMABLE LED BULB

G4 2w 12v DIMMABLE LED BULB

Description rapide

There are many different types of LED bulbs on the market, but 95% of these bulbs are the horrible looking corn style type, which look cheap and tacky. The other 5% are plastic cased bulbs with the LED light only being emitted from the tip of the bulb.
Well, SaveMyLight like to be different and have sourced our LED bulbs from a company that manufactures bulbs for the medical industry as such the build quality and light emitted is the best in the LED field and depending on the bulb can be dimmed.
This G4 dimmable bulb emits light from all sides of the bulb and the LED strip inside the bulb is fully protected in a casing as opposed to the corn style bulbs which can be easily damaged.
Dimmable bulbs are very expensive and they shouldn't be, but we intend to offer top quality LED bulbs at realistic pricing.
Just look at our price!!

Soyez le premier à commenter ce produit


Bookmark and Share

Disponibilité : En stock

3,32 €
OU

Plus de vues

  • G4 2w 12v DIMMABLE LED BULB

Détails

Input Voltage: 220 - 240v Colour: 3000k (Warm White) Fitment: G4 Dimmable: Yes

Informations complémentaires

Fabricant SaveMyLight
MPN G4LED3000K2WDIM
Dimmable Yes
Type G4
Couleur 3000k Warm White
Wattage 2w
Voltage 12v
Longueur 37mm

Mots clés du produit

Utilisez un espace pour séparer les mots clés. Utilisez l'apostrophe (') pour rédiger une phrase.